Hey as a black foreigner, I just want to know what make the black woman so undesirable to men?

Is it our appearance that overrides the "attitude problem", because the black women I know do not have one, but we have our features. We have really pudgy noses, dark skin, coiled hair, and thicker bodies, quite curvy infact. The thing is, is that really why men do not like us and our marriage rate is low with all races of men? I have been flat ironing and growing my hair long, lightening my skin with whitening supplements like ivory caps, straightening my nose ..lol at home with noseright, and dieting fast but making sure that my butt disappears...the thing is I see my friends not dating or even getting married. Now if you talk about skull shape which is something that we can't change ...well I have seen white women who loook like coco and still get men.

I just think that is it is an look issue maybe we could just change it ...an wa la. I have ben getting stares more since by new look, but why are men like that, probably the lighter she is, the less ugly or embarrassing she would look.

What is your reason and please answer with no shame, but not verbally abusive.

We also have a black man shortage maybe it is how we look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, people have those "stares" at blk women because of their appearance. Most people put a lot of stereotype when every they see a blk. Some even laughs for no reason at all. I don't know what's wrong with those people but blk are always judged because of their appearance.

• maybe if we looked less black, not blk men they get all women , it is our issue now.

What Guys Said 2

• nothing wrong with your race, something wrong with society

• If you want a guy, put yourself out there. You don't have to change anything other than that.

What Girls Said 3

• Then you also notice you probably stand out from them. Like the girls sometimes won't befriend you..what country you from?

• USA, but I standout in a way I don't lie...so lightening pills are my fav

• Then how are you a foreigner?

• Born in Nigeria, and we are very loving towards men so I am so confused to be stereotyped.

• Please speak for yourself, I never had a problem with men . A lot of homecoming courts, queens and prom queens came from my family . And we came from a predominant white school and community , I don't know where you been . But theirs a lot of beautiful black women.

• I really like the way I look. My skin, nose, lips, curve and all go way beyond serving there purpose. I'm not looking to make men jaws drop or to be an item of lust. There is no need to for self-hate, only self-love, because your body is a thing of beauty. I simply don't understand why young "black" females desire to change themselves so much... to a point of not being themselves. Oh well, I guess individualism is an uncommon trait now.

• it's not when the pain is dire