Can you tell if a guy likes you by the way they look at you?

what do you guy think? can you really tell if a guy like you by the way they look or stare at you, even though you don't know each other well or not comfortable enough to speak to each other yet

Most Helpful Guy

• usually you can... if he's looking at you a lot, it def. means he likes how you look... problem with that though is that, if you catch him looking and you already have a bf, the guy can't really do anything about it now, can he?

a lot of people have said that, if she's willing to break up with her bf, because ur moving in on the relationship, then she'll just do the same to you...

so yeah, you can tell, but be careful

What Guys Said 3

• me and the girl I like always steal glances at each other and it's kinda like were both shy, but I don't know if she likes me.once though I looked over and she was trying to get a glance and we just sat there staing at each other for a couple of seconds then trned around at the same time.

• usually they'll look at you more than twice...if he's confident,if you look at him he smiles and holds eye contact...if he's shy, he'll look away but you'll see him around you quite a number of times, though he may pretend not to notice you

• I think you can.But it has to be "the look" like you can tell what he is thinking from the look lol

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely yes, gazes and stares say alot! LOL!

but you don't base a potential relationship solely on this...

get to know the guy and find out what he's about!

best of luck my friend!