GIRLS- have you ever heard of discolored armpits?

N if so do you know how to take it away?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard of it and there are a couple things it could be. It could be the deodorant you are using. The way to fix this is to make sure you scrub (with a loofa) under your arms and switch deodorants until you find one that doesn't discolor your armpits. Another reason could be the beginning signs of diabetes. If changing deodorants and scrubbing your armpits doesn't work than think about going to a dermatologist.

What Guys Said 1

• After puberty it is natural for the skin to darken a little, and with shaving the hair makes the armpit look a little darker than the rest of the skin also. If it is not normal there is a good possibility that it could be fungal. A topical fungal treatment would take care of that easily, but don't take my word for it, go see your doctor to get a first hand diagnosis. The odds are that it is nothing serious at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, sometimes if you have very dark or thick or coarse(?) armpit hair. Sometimes deodorants also darken the skin (I don't really know what, maybe it's because it's too strong for your skin).

Theres many products and home remedies that help lighten it (like lemon and coconut oil. I also heard that waxing helps too.

• I have, and they're often the result of the deodorant you use.

have no idea how to get rid of it though...

sorry...

best of luck my friend!