Which Shoe should I Choose? Help lol :*)

K, I don't know which shoes I should go with for work. I'll be standing for long periods of times. there are three that I really like. which one would you choose if you were me, thx ^_^

link

link

or

link

thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The last pair, as they are sleek, and neutral in color; and thus versatile. The first were also attractive, but the checker pattern on the heel, put me off from choosing them. It seems to detract from their versatility, and general appeal. Shoe #2 give off a frumpy, schoolgirl affect, in my mind. Speaking of my mind, you haven't seen it have you? I seem to have misplaced it.

• Lol thank you fashion guru palek, kidding.

um yeah I was thinking the 3rd, because it looks hot. but it will hurt my feet for sure lol.

thx for calling my taste in certain shoes frumpy ^_^ I will definitely look forward to your input if I have future fashion/ accessory inquiries.

• LOL. Believe it or not, I have always scored high marks in clothes shopping for women. Maybe as I have been at it for so long. lol. While a certain shoe did look frumpy to me in the photo, I'm sure it's affiliation with you will make it into a veritable glass slipper! Thanks.

• That's good. that's what my future man will be, he will have to be critical in accesing styles and trends of what I'm wearing and verify my awesome taste in clothes & such. thx

What Guys Said 2

• 1 or 2

• y heels, if you're standing, just get a nice looking pair of flats/ballet

• I think its hot. I have 2 pairs of ballet flats too ;*) I'll slip into slippers if it starts hurting. but it's nice because I like my feet

• Well of course theyre hot...to guys, but why would it be hot, if you start blistering etc....

and ok, at least you know what you're doing, haha

What Girls Said 10

• I would go with #2 because they seem to offer the most support, and the outside material will be easier to keep clean while walking to and from office to transportation than #3 which I find the other visually most appealing for the office and in terms of versatility. However, I am of the opinion spending more on a neutral shoe will save you money in the long run, because cheap heels are made of synthetic material which is often bad for your feet, their heals wear down quicker because it is made of cheap materials and thus need to be replaced more often while easily damaging your feet. If you take care of your heals by only wearing them at the office and not walking in them outside, and just invest in a good quality pair of shoes they can last you a few years, these I don't see you making last more than 6 months if you are going to be using them a lot.

• I actually think 3 will be the most comfortable if you're going to be standing for long periods of time since the heal is wider and more chunky, but 2 is the most fashion forward of the three in my opinion.

• You should go for the comfiest, but if they are all comfy and your relying on us for the best I think... the third pair definitely look the best. I kinda agree with palek but I like the checker pattern on the heel, but the straps don't seem quite right with it... I dunno, that could just be me... ^^

• i don't like the heel on the third one..at all

the first and second look really modern and cutting edge, but I'd go for the first one, they look the best and comfy :)

• 1 and 3 are definitely no no's . :P . I would go with 2. The other ones would kill your feet if your going to be standing! .

• The second pair. They are basic and cute. The third pair look like old lady shoes and are too 90's prom. The first are cute but wouldn't go with everything, so the second!

• I forgot to mention that sometimes it pays to spend more money. If you buy a higher quality ( i.e. more expensive) pair of heels, the performance and comfort of the shoe is apparent. I can tell a major difference between my payless heels versus my Steve Madden or Marc Fisher ones (2 of my fave brands for heels!). Most types of shoes don't really matter, but when it comes to heels, it's all about quality.

• i would wear the 1st link one but the 2nd link one looks more comfee if your going to stand for a long time...if I was you I would bring a slipper and take my shoe off and put my slippers on when I get to work

• i like teh first and second

• I love the shoes on the second and third link, however I would choose the ones on the second link because they seem the most comfortable and they look good as well!