Is Adriana Lima to be replace by Sara Sampio? Who looks better in your opinion?

She looks a lot like Adriana Lima and they might have found a good replacemet for Adriana Lima when she retires.

Sara Sampoi

link

link

link

link

2 link is not working and 3rd link isn't her

Most Helpful Girl

• Look the same!

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe if you ask this question a 6th time, you'll get more answers.

• Umm, I did not ask this question. First time asking

• You really should figure out how to link images properly, some don't work just like the last time you asked this same question.

She looks so good in the first pic though. Regardless though, every other pales in comparison to Candice...

• I didn't ask this question'. So good bye!

• Well before you changed your profile to private, in the Other section there was still a link to the other question asking the same.

Why try to hide the fact? Do you think anyone cares? I'm just amused by this. What's next, deleting your profile?

• What if it's mere coincidence? and every evidence is heading towards my direction? How about te people who get the death penalty and were found innocent and all the evidence led up to them and after a few years tehy found out it wasn't them?

What Girls Said 1

• No

VS Angels are done by seniority, not appearances...

It will probably be Miranda Kerr or Candice Swanepoel

When Tyra left, Heidi was the Angel. Then either Karolina or Selita. After Selita didn't make it, Adriana became the Angel.