Guys: What about girls who don't take care of their looks?

I'm in school and I kind of neglect my looks (even my eyebrows :s) because all I really care about is my grades (or having fun while I'm not studying). .

Most Helpful Guy

• eyebrows are one of the things I really notice so I might look past you. I take care of myself so I expect a girl to do the same...

What Guys Said 6

• Having a girl who have GOALS in her life is far much better than date a dumb attractive one ^_^

• Why would you not want to look your best? You don't have to be high maintenance but taking care of some bushy brow is not a huge task. If you are going out in PJ bottoms and sweats you probably deserve the attention you get from some equally sloppy lazy guys.

I will usually limit where I am going to go based on how I am dressed. I know some people don't give a rip but it lacks class. I am not going to go into a nice place to eat in my shorts and tank I just got done working out in without a shower.

I hope you are on the Dean's list if you are too busy to take care of your hygiene

• lol hygiene and make up is not the same. and I don't dress in my pjs or anything like that. you didn't get my point...anyway, thanks for the answer

• It sounds like you are putting more effort into it than I initially thought. Grades are the important thing in College. But, having fun and being out and seen usually require a bit of prep. I have dated some natural beauties who don't really need makeup to look great or don't wear anything except lip gloss. Keeping the hair in check is important. Eyebrows... easy thing... so quick and it really makes a diff. Please please shave your areas. (I won't go into it)You never know :D

• The more serious guys will appreciate your having good priorities. They'll want to study with you and get to know you.

The good part is that the playboy types won't notice you, and so much the better for you!

• Define not taking care of your looks, and what about them? you didn't really ask a question, are you asking our opinion on them?

• I mean not taking care of their own looks, for instance, not putting on make-up...what do guys think of girls who don't put on make-up? also, what do you think of girls who do not wear feminine. (sry for my English).

• Alot of girls are more attractive without make up actually, or very little at least, and I usually don't mind how they dress, girls care more about appearance than guys do, we usually don't care, and girls with goals are much more attractive

• As long as you shower it's ok.

• What do you mean "having fun while you're not studying"?

• For example, instead of doing my eyebrows (sry for my English) or shooping, I'd prefer to do anything basically. Another example, Id rather sleep 10 more minutes than putting make up on. By the way, I'm not trying to change that about myself...but I do want to know what guys think about girls like me.

• Just be careful when you sleep "10 more minutes" as it can change into 2 hours on occasion and make you late for classes. In which that's when you wind up showing up in what you woke up in...and that's not good at all

What Girls Said 3

• Guys like girls who can have fun, study AND take care of their looks. Taking care of your looks doesn't take much and it SHOULDN'T interfere with work, school or having fun. If it does, you're doing it wrong.

• Expect to be overlooked

• Me too but guys don't seem to mind...natural beauty is the best beauty :D