What is the cutest hair style on girls?

I know that it depends on the girl, but in general what hair style (not necessarily brown, read-head, blond, etc.) is cutest on girl. Feel free to justify your answers below! :)

I'm super curious to hear what your guys have to say :)

• Curled Hair (natural and/or with curler)
  • Sleek, Straight hair (natural and/or straightener)
  • Messy Bun/ Pony Tail/ Braid - the simple look
  • Just cute accessories (hairband, flowers, etc.)
  • Other/ something unique (like super short with long bangs) ( please explain below)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think wavy hair always compliments the face as it creates a "softer" appearance. But since there isn't a wavy option in your poll I went with B. While I myself have mild curly or wavy hair naturally I know how hard it is to get it to look right naturally without any creams or products. Curly hair can sometimes go very frizzy and poofy and it just takes a lot of work to get it to look all pretty for me. My hair looks like a mess the day I wash it, a total frizzy fluffy mess and sometimes even the second day but then for some reason when I wake up the next day my hair would look great. For the next few days (I only wash my hair every 5-6 days, before you say eww it's completely normal to wash thick hair every few days especially hair like mine that doesn't get oily) then it looks good but like I said, heaven forbid the day I wash it... ugh. So in general I think straight hair just looks best unless you have frizz free curls by nature or curl your hair with a iron.

What Guys Said 6

• I like long straightish hair but don't mind some curl to it either

• Depends on what brings out her eyes.

I perfer dark hair women 3 styles.

Med-long hair with.

Curlry wet look.

Side Pony Tail.

Long hair with 2-3 cute braids.

• I like the natural hair color with a pony tail or a bun, simply cute. "prefer cute over drop dead sexy" Yet, there is the complete opposite of the dark black (tasteful done) hair , short, but the bangs seem to change colors every time you see them.

• Bun or pony tail. Uuuuugh <3333

• B and D :P

• i kind of like some of these emo styles link link

What Girls Said 2

• Long & wavy

• Messy bun or french braid