Is him checking out my mom a deal breaker?

My Mom used to be a model and she still is skinny and has good skin, so I'm a bit used to guys checking her out but I was still very disappointed when he did.

I don't know how many people can relate to that but it just hurts. He said he wasn't checking her out, that he was just looking at her thinking if I look like that her age, he'd be a lucky guy. Which basically means he was checking her out.

This is mom they're gonna see each often in the future and I'm not sure if I can deal with it

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes we look at things, even ugly things, just because, but not because we want to do them. His comment was immature though but I'd give him a break now that you've warned him, if he keeps it up, tell him you're to young for him obviously and leave him.

• just let it go and let him go! You pay hem in return! may be he would understand!

What Girls Said 0