I sent him my pictures but...is it normal?

I get a response like "You look awesome" or "You look amazing".. Is that what some guys say? Is it normal? Is he into how I look?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• That's a red flag. Time to move on.

• Yes, it's a good compliment. It means that you look beautiful and stunning in it.

• The answer seems rather obvious to me, so I feel like I'm being trolled here. But anyways, he thinks you're attractive

• If he didn't know what you looked like (i.e. met online etc..) then he's just saying how he feels about how you look...like any normal person would. If he has seen you before these, he may be giving you a comment in a flirty way...

• no, he thinks you're atrocious looking.

j/k

C'mon don't over think it, of course he likes your looks

• He definitely likes how you look

What Girls Said 2

• While sending pictures of a sexual nature (which I assume these are) is NEVER a good idea, his responses indicate pleasure. Which, duh! Any guy will get pleasure from a sexual image of a female...unless he's gay or something.

• its not sexual pics lol

• Yes it means he likes how you look. What did you expect him to say?