mac or chanel.... read firsttttt :)

Ok, I have both make up products, but my question is which one is better for a more classy/ neutral look... I don't like too many bright colors or the heavy make up look either... what do you guys suggest? What about YSL?

Most Helpful Girl

• Foundations? Chanel or YSL for a less heavy, more natural appearance

Eye shadow? MAC for more variety, NARS for more neutral shades

Mascara? Guerlain & Dior

Eyebrow pencil? MAC

Eyeliner? Supposedly Avon's is amazing. Everyone says great things about it.

MAC has a variety of colors, from bright and loud to calm and matte. NARS is more focused on colors/shades that flatter a variety of skintones which is why the colors can be a bit matte and neutral if you are the type who likes bright colors.

Chanel...if you have the money, go for the foundation.

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Mac can be neutral too, you don't have to use the bright colors.I found Chanel to have less crazy colors than Mac tho. I really like lancome, they mostly have neutrals

• MAC have loads of beautiful neutral colors- personally I don't even have enough money for mac so.. ya know.. chanel.. wow..

• estee lauder have a lot of classy and neutral colors. if you want something cheaper but still great then I would recommed NYX, their round lipstick alone has 144 shades from white to black and everything inbetween.

• MAC >

• Mac.