Did this guy like me?

Last semester I had a crush on this guy, I kinda still do. I;ve caught him looking at me a few times and I would see him quite often, but when our eyes met I would get nervous and turn away or walk away..Now this semester he doesn't even look in my direction, so on Monday whe we were walking by each other I reached out and touched his arm.. I'm not sure if anything will happen. I do like him a lot.

@Jaybabe77 how do I let him know that I am interested? I'm not good at flirting or approaching guys.
I saw him and he looked at me and I walked over to him. Whenever I catch him looking at me he does this thing where he looks from side to side. like he wasn't looking, I said hi and smiled, and he said hello, I asked him his name, what he studies and what year he's in.. I was very nervous, I forgot to tell him my name. I think he's shy too. I touched his arm and we were very close and he didn't pull away or anything so I guess that's a good sign.. He looked at me while he spoke and he smiled.
Then I said last semester was weird, and he said I guess. It was a very awkward conversation, but he seems nice. I'm not sure if he's interested in me or not, he didn't really ask me anything. I'm not sure what to think really.. There were so many things I could have said, but I didn't.. At,least I made an effort, right?
So today was the first time I've seen him since we spoke and he walked by me like I didn't exists. I said hi , touched his arm, nothing. he just didn't acknowledge me. I was so happy to see him and then wth
I feel so sad, like I'm not sure what I happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there is a pretty good chance he did like you. He might still like you actually, though you being shy makes you come across as cold. The fact you always turn or walk away, makes it look like you're ignoring him. Chances are he feels defeated. Like he doesn't have a chance with you, or maybe you look suck up or rude, possibly all the above. ( Also, please have a look at these - link link )

I realize that you're shy, but if you don't make an effort to contact him, and actually talk to him, then you might have lost this one. I know it's not easy, but that's pretty much your options at this point. Make some kind of move, or consider him lost. Hard luck. I wish you the best.

• Here's some tips on how you can flirt... ( link )

• It's just the other poster was kind of upset because of the update, so I just felt weird like I was being annoying.. I don't think it can be helped. He probably just did not like me and I was reading too much into things.. being too hopeful. I posted a message on your wall.

• Some people are on this site just get short with people, easily. Ignore him.

Yeah I noticed the message on my wall.

Yeah you're right, you probably can't be helped. Oh well, better luck next time I suppose.

What Guys Said 2

• Staring or quick looks don't mean anything.

If you want to know if this guy likes you, talk with him. If you're too shy to do so, then let him know it's OK to approach you, like smiling next time you catch him looking.

• I'll say this nicely. Please, stop updating. Those who have answered have done enough, we're not your therapists who need continual updates.

• Sorry.

• Staring or quick looks don't mean nothing.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably thinks you're not interested or maybe he's annoyed with how things are progressing between you two

• Try to gain the courage to talk to him, the next time you see him try not to let your nerves get to you. Smile and introduce yourself and see how things go from there

• @Updates Yeah that's good, at least you've held a mini conversation with him.

• Yeah I tried. I should see him on Monday, so I'll try again then. Hopefully I won't be so nervous then.