What's my body shape? And what type of clothes suit me?

What's my body shape? And what type of clothes suit me?And I feel like all my fat is in my stomach :((( link

Most Helpful Girl

• Your banana shaped! Like me(: your thin everywhere, have narrow hips and equal sized butts and boobs but the downside is that you collect little fat pockets around your tummy. Best thing to do is diet and tone up your stomach (easier said then done!)

What Guys Said 3

• I would say your "banana" shaped. (And yes that is an actual body shape). It between what's called "straight" and "hourglass". I don't think there's any fat on you. There is a difference between not being toned and fat. Your just not toned, which is easy to fix. With you body shape you can pretty much feel free to wear whatever you want and you'll make it look good.

• you would need to take a profile picture of you. (you standing with your side to us)

• You look like a good skinny to me. You could tone up around your waist a bit more if you want but overall you look very nice

What Girls Said 4

• You would be considered straight or a skinny apple shape.

Skinny jeans to emphasize your thin legs. Look for a lighter wash with small back pockets to add some oomph to the butt.

link

link

Baby doll shirts will be your friend. You are by no means fat, so the fat you speak of is actually just a straight body shape. A flowing shirt will minimize your core, and play up your chest and legs.

link

link

• Either ruler or inverted triangle. link link

• You have a bit of an hourglass shape and the TEENIEST WEENIEST waist I have ever seen in my life. But you are a banana. There is no fat in your stomach. That is just a normal part and every girl has it if she isn't a gym junkie to tone it up. I wouldn't exactly call it fat but stomachs are supposed to look like that.

I think all types of clothes would suit you :)

• average your stomach isn't fat try a skirt and tank top with cardigan