What's a hot Male hair style? Girls?

what hair style should I have?

Most Helpful Girl

• oOo I LOVE it when its covering a bit of the ears. and then they *flick* it out of their eyes!

What Girls Said 8

• not gonna lie, zach effron has nice hair. so does zack braff from scrubs and ewan mcgregor.

• You should have any hair style that suits you and that you feel comfortable in. But if you want the one that girls find the most attracting, then that's ok too. The ones that make girls even more crazier for guys, is the skater boy hair. its a little bit longer and its usually flipped.

I googled it:

link

link

link

• Short, not too short not too long..clean, I love Zac Efron and Joe/Nick Jonas' hair styles..google them

• hmm... short. and straight. Well I know you can't help it if your hair is curly but I'm just saying I like short straight hair. and by short I mena you can't tuck it behind your ears.

• buzz and gelled in a crown

• me and my friends all LOVE the faux hawk

• spikey hair with lots of highlights

• Really depends on one's facial features. I can't say what's the best style for YOU without seeing your face first.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh my god, you are going to look like a fool. First off, never dress or get a haircut to particularly impress women. You ask your barber (or stylist) what haircut he thinks you should have for your face. Did Zac Efron get his haircut because a ton of girls said he should look like Hanson? No. So neither should you. Sorry ladies but if a dipsh*t was stupid enough to have a trendy haircut like that or this lazy "not trying" style, I would totally own them in any negotiation we have because I'll know he's either whipped or not paying attention but either way a pussy. Second off, NEVER let your girlfriend or women dress you or pick out your suits. I am sure she can make you look great for the red carpet but for work, again, you are going to look like a fool. Never look better than your boss, ever. You should wear clothes that complement your boss, that make him look good. Ask your tailor what you should get given the circumstances. Always go to a tailor, never buy off the rack. You need to wear the the suit not have the suit wear you. Unfortunately too often is the latter happening and I can see it. Don't get stupid trendy flat end shoes. They look stupid and unprofessional. You get regular looking dress shoes with a polish. Honestly dress clothes haven't changed much in a hundred years except by going a bit more casual. So if you want to look like someone off the red carpet who's girlfriend dressed him, by all means. But if you want to look like a sauve professional who is in charge, take my advice.