Tall guy and short girl- weird?

I've somehow ended up with a girlfriend who is a midget. She really is down there towards 5 foot or so. I am 6"3.

I can't help but think this looks bizzare. I usually go for tall girls but...well she went for me and I went along with it.

So...question...when you see couples with such differences does it look weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not, as I've dated guys that tall before at 5'2''. It did get a little awkward when I dated a guy about 6'5''-6'6''. My boyfriend is borderline 6'0'' and it doesn't feel weird at all for either of us.

What Girls Said 4

• No its adorable! It would be a little weird if the roles were reversed, but it's definitely not weird for a really short girl to date a really tall guy. It's actually pretty normal.

• I think it looks really cute! And she probably feels really safe with you, and probably likes it that you are so much taller than her!

• I don't think it's weird, I think it's cute! I'm a short girl and I usually go for tall guys.

• No! My boyfriend is 11 inches taller than me! I can wear 5 inch heels and still be shorter than him! It sounds silly but I think the guy should always be taller than the girl!

What Guys Said 3

• nope it all depends on how you feel about that certin person

• It's awkward.

• I was once with a short girl and honestly, won't do it again. I'm only dating tall girls now (but I'm more attracted to them anyway). It's not just that it looked weird, it's that I couldn't do a lot of the things that were possible with taller girls and my neck started to hurt from all the bending haha. Physically everything fits better when there isn't that much difference. If you have feelings for her though, you can make it work I guess.