I'm going to prom in May. GUYS: What hair style do you guys like? down, up, curled, fancy, not fancy? What kind of dress? what color dress... Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you still have long hair like in the photo, go down. I would go with a fancy hair style, as it is prom and it is worth the effort. After all, it only comes once in awhile! As for a dress, I personally love an indigo blue color. As long as it is classy and doesn't have your breasts spilling out of it, I'd probably like the look. Don't forget to wear the most important accessory of all, your smile. ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• What is that hair style called when its up, not tall but kind of stacked with like a few strands curled down. Wow... I don't care who you are that is the best... I'll knock caters over to come talk to you... but seriously, what is it called?

• well I wouldn't care how

you look cause id be

happy that I was going

wiff you

• Hair down and black dress

• straight, down, red dress, doesn't matter for style

What Girls Said 1

• Why does it matter what the guys think? Isn't it on you?

• Yeah, but I just wanted a guys opinion ..thats what this site is for asking for the oppostie sex's opinion

• Let me remind you, "why does it matter what the guys think" is exactly what you said. ANDDD Question Asker says "this site is for asking for the opposite sex's opinion", then you say "you're very much wrong on that". I'm pretty sure you just turned against your own point and sided with mine, if you can even understand the English language you would've noticed that.

• In such situation, which is shallow it doesn't matter.