What's your opinion of Asian girls with Blond hair?

Do Asian girls look better in blond or black hair?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Black haired girls can only get away with , well, black hair. That's not a bad thing! Raven colored hair can be beautiful. Long, straight, black hair can be highly attractive.

I personally think the vast majority of girls look best with naturally colored long hair. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Black for sure. I don't like blond hair, though. Black hair always looks better in a pony tail, too. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Asia is a large continent. Which specific part of Asia are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • South-eastern, north eastern

• So, roughly Russia and Indonesia? I guess I would prefer blonde for Russians and black for Indonesians, probably. Although it obviously depends on the person.

• For the record, I was kidding. Sorry.

Assuming you're not, like, Caucasian, I would definitely say black. Blonde generally looks unnatural on most Asians.

What Girls Said 7

• do you look more asian or more caucasian? because I personally think it looks a little off when I see girls with hair that is obviously from a box, and if you look asian, it'll be really obvious that it's unnatural.

1|1
    1|0
  • Natural color.

Some of my Asian friends with natural black hair have dyed their hair blond...and it looks whack. Yeah, highlights, maybe. But all over blond, then no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely black or brown. Blond peek-a-boo highlights are nice though. There are some asians that do look good with blond hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think black ...very pretty naturally straight hair

1|0
    0|0
  • go natural..

0|0
    0|0
  • Over all...Black... Blond highlights? MAYBE

0|0
    0|0
  • defiantley black, blond just makes them look fake