Guys, clothing/ makeup advice for going out?

I'm thin, I have a bit of a lanky build with long legs, small boobs and a round bottom.

Brown eyes, long hair.

(I mostly wear jeans)

What kind of make-up should I wear? What should I wear?

What do you guys like?

Most Helpful Girl

• You've described me I think! Except my eyes are blue not brown :p

Most guys love long legs, so show them off! That means heels (don't go higher than you can walk in, but 3-4ins is good) and short skirt.

I'm also thin with long legs and tiny boobs, and my favorite outfit is as follows:

-High waisted, short skirt. Makes your legs look even longer, and shows off your waist.

-Heels. Makes your legs look good.

-Loose, pretty top tucked into the skirt. Disguises the fact you have smaller breasts, but works with the outfit.

It shows off your assets and is pretty comfy :)

A loose top with big belt just under your breasts looks good too.

If it's more casual jeans - fitted at the top, bootcut at the bottom - with heels can look awesome. Especially if you wear your hair down with "dangly earrings". (Don't ask me why, but it works!)

What Guys Said 1

• Wear whatever you want. Different guys are attracted to different things. Just go with the things you like and hope that someone you find attractive, catches your eye!

What Girls Said 1

• tunics are ideal for your body type