If you were a ninja in the Naruto series what would be your main ninjustu style?

Water, Wind, Earth, Fire, or Lightning? I think mine would be Lightning! :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• So just those? Not allowed sharingan or wood style-or even shikamaru's dark style.

In that case I'd use lightning, that way I could use chidori if I trained it enough. Although fire is nice and a simple technique.

• Wood style is a bloodline, it's impossible to get it unless Orochimaru implanted the First's genes into you, or you're somehow related to the First. Shikamaru's style is also blood related.

• They are both bloodline and a chakra affinity. Although the best bloodline by far is sharingan-it is way too overpowered.

• Yes it is too cheap.

• Well, the chakra type I would choose would be water, but for the ninjitsu, my fav is the hyuuga gentle fist!

• Meh... Mine would either be lightning or water :)... or BOTH! *gasp*

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe, wind, I dunno.

• Earth so I can f*** people up with a goddamn mountain!

• lol lightning or wind I think.

• Fire. And super strength

• Troll, definitely!

• I haven't watched since like 8 years ago but I think waters always the coolest. I need to watch every episode now:( and its sad because there are 220 episodes and that's a lot of time