Is OK to where beige or tan shoes with a red tie

I want to wear a black fitted suit with a white shirt and a red tie. I want to make it pop with beige or tan shoes rather then regular black shoes, is this a good idea please let me know and do you have any shoes in mind

Most Helpful Guy

• not really man, at first glance I thought you had writen "beige suit, white shirt and red tie" which would be an unusual combo but honestly nice, interesting actually, but if you are going with a black suit I would rather use a more metallic red tie, or wine colored, and pair it with wine colored shoes and belt if you want to wear one.

What Girls Said 4

• No. let the tie do the talking and stick with black shoes.

• no, and I asked my mom, she said no too

• If that is the look you're then I think it will look fine. Red and beige go well together.. Go 49ners! ha ha jk

• Noooo. The colors would clash. Go with dark shoes

What Guys Said 3

• With a grey suit you could pull it off though maybe not with red.

Black suit? No.

One more reason black is a terrible choice for a suit unless you have at least 4-5 suits already.

• You'll look like an absolute tard.

• I think the best shoe for you would be the black ones.

Between the beige and tan shoes, beige shoes would really go well with your overall appearance.