I keep looking at the clock at a certain time...

I keep noticing that ill look at the clock and it will be 11:20 or 9:20 or any number ending with 20. And it's really weird because I don't check the time that often. It's been going on for over a month and I was wondering what you guys thought of it?:) please lemme know I'm open minded and open to any ideas you guys have on this

Most Helpful Guy

• I sleep really bad. I wake up 10 times during the night twisting and turning or biting my tongue. I do ALWAYS look at the clock just to make sure I still have time to sleep before getting ready for work. I often find that I wake up at exactly the same time for many days running.it always freaks me out.

What Guys Said 8

• Your brain takes in vast amounts of information that you don't consciously realize is being taken in. The desire to look at the clock to see the number 20 has simply become a habit, or tick, that your mind has adopted. Your brain takes in subtle cues from your computer, phone, light, and various other things that you don't really think about consciously. It isn't a coincidence, your brain has just formed a habit that will probably just go away at some point in time.

• It happens to me all the time as well. Your brain has a notion of time much more complex than you'd imagine, it's just the timer on which it wants new information and tells you to look.

Think of it as confirmation if you will. It's somewhat normal and nothing to worry about, just means your brain isn't broken.

• I always catch 12:34. Both of them. Freaks me out too. Not sure how to fix that.

• Maybe your brain has it's own timer, and it makes you check the time within a certain amount of time?

• You know I have the same thing going on, I'm not really a clock watcher but when I do glance over at the clock on the wall it is always 12:34 am or 12:34 pm and the creepiest part of it is the number of the time, say if it were like 9:45 then it wouldn't bother me as much. As of right now I have no answer to this weird thing going on, but one thing I have noticed is that nothing bad has come from it, mabey look at the clock more often and mabey the times will change? lol

• Every time I check the clock it's 4:20... Guess it's a sign!

• By by miss American pie drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry

• Hahahahahah I look at a clock and it almost always says 2:22 which was my cadet # in military school. sometimes it is 4:44 or 3:33 but usually 2:22

What Girls Said 8

• I really think it's just a coincidence. Perhaps people who believe in super natural stuff might have other ideas but I personally think it's just a really odd coincidence.

• I think it's just a coincidence.

• I keep waking up the same hour : 9.50, or 9.52 or 9.47 . .

and the scary thing is that the first thing I do is to look at the clock . . . :0

• I check the clock especially in the morning, in five to ten increments. I think it's just how your Brian tends t work for you. Some people have better judgment of time and will check it at certain lapses of time.

• It means your brain chose when to look at the clock as weird as that sounds its normal.

• Could be a sign... Maybe you're not human.

• whenever I check the clock its always the time I was born at it freaks me out

• Have you checked out the angelic numbers? There might be something in that

• No I haven't thanks!:)