Why was he playing footsies?

There is this guy in one of my classes and he looks at me a lot. Today, when he sat by me he was pretty close. Our elbows and arms repeatedly touched and when I picked my notebook up for a few seconds, he stretched his arm across my side of the table. He also kept putting his leg close to mine and when our feet touched it was like he was massaging my foot with his shoe; it wasn't subtle at all.

Was he flirting, or just needed more room? : )

BTW: I didn't mind; his skin was soft and he smelled really good!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He was definitely flirting. But check whether he does the same kind of thing to other girls! If it's just you it probably means he likes you.

• I don't think he does. But I emailed him about the homework assignment and added "BTW: I don't know if it is your cologne or just soap, but you smelled good today. " I didn't know how else to hint to him my interest. He just gave me the HW, what do I do?

• I would love to be able to respond to you, but I can't message you when your profile is set on anonymous, and I don't have enough room to write the answer here. (I tried! Sorry! ) BTW, happy Valentine's Day!