Ok guys say you were at a beach and you saw a girl with this type of cut of bathing suit..

nowadays what would you think? thanks! haha minus all the makeup its the beach ..jk

link

how weird I thought it would be hot! lol leave something to the imagination. right? haha I love how like all the girls agree with me (some guys too!) ! hello guys pin up girls? ring a bell lol...

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are hot!

Provided, she'd need the body for it.

What Guys Said 12

• Pin up girls? he he, that's pretty old school. I think at the beachmost guys want to see a little more though. mainly the stomach. It might work if the strap around the neck wasn't there. I could apreciate something like this because I'm a little old fashioned but my friends would probably start screaming "Take it off!"...K maybe they wouldn't actually say it but they would be thinking it. Here in hawaii girls wear low cut surf shorts and a top most of the time. It's pretty hot.

• I know this is old but that is actually very classy and very sexy. I think if I saw a woman wearing that, she would be the one to keep my attention

• I think its pretty sexy...

But you gotta wear it right...

Good Luck...

I just didn't like the woman laid out with the muscular legs...

I hate muscles on women.

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• Personally I don't care, I'm not really particular. But I know my friends would think there's something to hide.

• Personally, I think that the swimsuit is out of style and looks old fashioned. I would consider it not attractive and might be turned off. This is an honest opinion.

• The right girl, body type and personality to go with it sure it would be very sexy. I like a little of that hot rod, rat rod pin-up girl look.

• I would definitely be intrigued.

• Nice. I'd feel I was in 1940s or something.

• thats pretty hot, the kind of classy look. like the old fashioned vibe is kind of awesome haha

• decent, but not great

• I think it looks classy and really hot. If I saw a girl in this I would just instantly be attracted

• just wear the vintage birthday suit...that will get a "rise" out of the guys.. LOL

• Haha I'm sure it would..but I'm not going to give it all away that easy lol...don't you guys realize you need to work for it haha :)

• Of course....and dayum can I work for it. (;

• Hahah

What Girls Said 8

• i love vintage suits, but boys definitely prefer bikinis.

• Those are awesome, what's wrong with you guys? They just want it all given away on a silver platter, damn.

But yes, you should definitely get one of those. I'll get one of those. Look how hot they are, I'm attracted to the girls wearing them and I'm a girl! Love that swimsuit.

• Haha totally!!!! about everything.

to all the girls thanks! lol guys really are clueless lol.

• I love bathing suits like that. They look so slimming.

• SO HOT, I love vintage swimsuits, so flattering and sexy.

• Haha that's what I thought! haha must be a girl thing...whatever! thanks

• I think it really depends on the kind of guy you want to attract haha.

• classy :)

• I think it's great! It's definitely old school pin-uppy, and kind of Katie Perry-ish at the same time.

• ah I think they look pretty! Very nice. I want one!

• very classy, better than a bikini