Girls, do you purposefully drop hints all the time or am I seeing things?

Like the girl I'm dating is all saying things like: "oh that movie looks cool", "oh that place looks cool", "i want to see/do whatever".

Do you girls usually drop hints like that or she's just stating preferences?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much yeah I mean if she's saying I WANT well obviously she wants to do whatever she mentioned lol that should speak for itself, but the oh that's cool stuff yeah it's rare to say things like that without it being a hint lol. I mean I think we do that to not seem as demanding but then guys want us to just say things without hints however, saying hold my hand! I'm cold give me your jacket and take me to this place get me this get me that um we would seem nuts well that's how I feel about it :)

What Girls Said 3

• Oh my gosh. Duh! I do it all the time and my guy never picks up. "My hands are freezing, here feel them." But he never holds my hand. "I really want to see that new comedy that just came to theaters." But doesn't take me to see the movie. Once I actually say, "Hey so let's go get icecream tonight." He replies with "Yes! I'll pick you up at 6pm." I'm just like ugh! Drives me crazy lol.

• Of course she's dropping hints, especially if you are dating. I do stuff like this all the time about movies, restaurants, and other things.

• Yes she's dropping hints! She obviously wants you to do those things with her

What Guys Said 2

• Those are hints. She thinks she's being SOOOO obvious, that if you don't get the hint, she'll be pissed.

You really need to pay attention to stuff like that.

• Lol from reading the girls answers guess I'm pretty bad at taking hints as well.