Guys answer this question about looks?

Since what number in the Looks Scale (1-10 scale) guys begin to talk(positively) about a Girl’s appearance? what number a girl should be to get guys interested in her purely by her looks, really interested about her? I would guess an 8?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you think about it that way, then anyone over "5" is going to be noticed, since it is above average after all. But of course the higher you go in that scale, the more quick you are noticed and the more you are talked about. Of course it depends on the people around. If most girls around are considered "below average" in looks, "even average" girls will stand out and be talked positively about. Then again, if most girls around are "8" then only girls "above" that invoke a positive reaction based on looks alone.

• And I forgot to mention, it seems that a lot of people evaluate themselves as being a "7" on the looks scale, so you are correct in assuming that an "8" girl would probably be the first to get a positive reaction based on looks alone, since a lot of people seem to desire a partner who could be considered to be "above" them on the "scale".

• a lot of people evaluate them as a 7? but aren't they biased?

• It might be that. But as far as I know, a lot of people evaluate themselves higher than the "average" and of course to themselves it might be that they are a straight up "10", even if no one else agrees with that. It's a question of perspective. For some people it's quite hard to be unbiassed when analyzing their appearance but that is all natural.

What Guys Said 7

• Technically anything from 6 onwards should get attention as they are prettier than most girls. Looks alone would have me interested in having sexual relations or to have her as eye candy and nothing else. As important as looks are to us, If a girl who was a ten came into my life I'd either pass or she will be in my life for a very short time

• Yea id say you are close.There are very few girls that I would call more then an 8.To me a 10 does not exist.There is no 10 for me based solely on looks. So personally for me a girl in about the 5 - 8 range would catch my eye and I would consider her hot.Dont misunderstand me my 5 would be wayyyyyy above what most guys would consider average.Also a girl could have an OK looking facial structure but have a smoking hot body and just looking at her curves would drive me insane.

• See that's a hard question to answer because when you say on a scale of one through 10, you don't specify what those numbers mean... do you mean 10 as like mila kunis and emma stone or do you mean rosie O'Donell? when you mean 1, do you mean Emma Watson or lindsay lohan on drugs? I know those are an over-exaggeration but you see what I mean?

• Personality, behavior and appearance. Looks can be 10 if the other two conditions are not good, then nothing.

• the question is about looks alone.

• i love a girlie girl hahaha... it makes her just that much cuter if she's already very cute and attractive. but most guys like girlie girls anyway just like girls like manly man.

• 7-9, dressed to my taste even 6, will look like a 8.

• Obviously depends on exactly how you calibrate your scale but something like a 7 or 8 on most scales, I suspect.

• Or even a 9. Generally, I don't talk about a girls looks unless they are exceptional.

What Girls Said 0