Is she creepy to you (Im 18)

This girl had a crush on me ; talked about me to my friends, always long stare , very creepy too. I liked her as well but never made a move. She complained about it (indirectly) calling me a p*ssy. I saw she was giving her ex attention on FB and in real life she would give it to 24/7 except in halls so I deleted her few days ago.

Monday, she stood for about 5 minutes not so far to my desk waiting for the teacher, I looked at her and her face was very scary (even though she was looking elsewhere) for the next minutes I could feel her watching and staring at me while I was writing seriously. Then she approached even more, she was next to my desk. she trying to intimidate me? Next day she got ‘overcaring’ the teacher asked me Are you okay? She leaned forward because people were blocking her view, she nearly fell off her chair lmao. I think I like her.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not creepy, she just really likes you. Following you to your house would be creepy; what you described are just signs of interest.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, she's not really creepy. Just kind of... extremely focused on you. At least, that's what it seems like. My guess is that she likes you. Why else would she stare so much? If you like her back, then ask her out and see what she says. You two could be great together. She seems very attentive.

• no, just a little desparate

• well... in part I think she sounds just totally wacko! but she just might be into you and just has a REALLY weird way of showing it.

but don't trust my judgement fully I'm sorta lost on this one

• Not creepy, just thirsty

• If you think you like her I would go for it. Sometimes its hard for girls to figure out how to show a guy that they are interested. Its also especially frustrated that we're expected to sit around and wait for men to come to us and can't really do anything! So go for it!

• then ask her out don't play games with each other lol

• Just talk to her... or keep ignoring.

• shes not creepy. she just really likes you and is nervous/scared/inexperienced on how to show it. sometimes you do things subconsciously without thinking about them because your mind tells you to, like she moves her body closer to you because subconsciously she has feelings for you. you shouldn't have deleted her that's kind of immature and you didn't have a valid reason to do so.

if you like her then just talk to her, you're 18 and both inexperienced.

What Guys Said 2

• LMFAO at the last line.

You are being weird just like her, here is what you do, tell her you deleted her on accident on Facebook, add her back and then ask her to hang out with you at your local dairy queen.

the end, best advice ever, thumb up and BA this shyt.

• Im lost.

• Haha I guess I add too much pointless details

• yea, I had to reread it