Is this a good style for winter formal?

Question says it all- the theme is mascaraed.

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is a very pretty look... I would definitely go with heavy eyes and red lips. Very italian. link

What Guys Said 2

• dang how did you get so skinny? loloooolol

• look into what people wear to an actual mardi gras masquerade ball for some other ideas. you can wear bold blingy bright colors and kinda gaudy accessories if you want

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I think you're a gorgeous girl but the vertical stripes aren't doing you justice. I think thy aren't showing off your best points. I think a black dress with like a cute neckline would look best on you because you're gorgeous but the stripes aren't quite doin it for me. Still cute but not BEST

• yah I understand- thanks for being honest :)

• Haha thanks, that actually sounds really cool!

• I agree, I honestly don't like the dress too much lol makes me think of a mummy a bit

• i like the first one

• Honestly no way. This is masquerade! Go and look at google images. This is a ime to were sparkly bright, jaw dropping dresses. And black and white is formal but it deosnt cut it I think you can do much better.

• Thanks for the input and it already happened so that's what I wore and it turned out to be okay cause a lot of people wore simiar stuff and I didn't have money to go get anything else so yeah