Is this a good style for winter formal?

Question says it all- the theme is mascaraed.

link

link

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is a very pretty look... I would definitely go with heavy eyes and red lips. Very italian. link

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• dang how did you get so skinny? loloooolol

0|0
    1|0
  • look into what people wear to an actual mardi gras masquerade ball for some other ideas. you can wear bold blingy bright colors and kinda gaudy accessories if you want

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I think you're a gorgeous girl but the vertical stripes aren't doing you justice. I think thy aren't showing off your best points. I think a black dress with like a cute neckline would look best on you because you're gorgeous but the stripes aren't quite doin it for me. Still cute but not BEST

1|0
    0|0
    • yah I understand- thanks for being honest :)

• Show All
    • Haha thanks, that actually sounds really cool!

• I agree, I honestly don't like the dress too much lol makes me think of a mummy a bit

• i like the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no way. This is masquerade! Go and look at google images. This is a ime to were sparkly bright, jaw dropping dresses. And black and white is formal but it deosnt cut it I think you can do much better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the input and it already happened so that's what I wore and it turned out to be okay cause a lot of people wore simiar stuff and I didn't have money to go get anything else so yeah