Isn't this just the worst?

When you're talking to a woman that's shorter than you so you have to look down to talk to her? That's not the bad part. The bad part is when that woman is wearing a low cut shirt and is showing major cleavage so you try your best to maintain eye contact and not look at her boobs even thought they are in plain sight.

I hate when this happens.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Try being a straight girl. You're like," I feel... Icky right now " I hate when girls do that like come on do you understand how many creepers

you are giving a full show for and do you also understand you are making people uncomfortable?bibthink those girls forget that not just young cute boys can see, old guys, creepers, p*rn addicts, gross people you don't want seeing that in general, allllll can see it!

• While I think if they're out there, they're there for the looking, not everyone will agree. But you can always just sneak a quick peak whenever her eyes aren't on you.

• No, it is a test. Can you stare at my face, if yes, then you pass .

• Oh as if you think it's the worst, you guys all love it and us girls all know it. :P lol.

• I have a lazy eye, can maintain eye(just the one) contact whilst also having my other eye drift off, also being 6ft 3 means I have to be looking down there anyway.

• Why you hate it?

Im pretty small, but got pretty big boobs as well, when it happens I tease the guys. Always funny.

• No, it's definitely not the worst :D

• I think what is worse is sitting down and then a guy in gym shorts comes to talk to you so your face is RIGHT THERE and he is very happy to see you.

• lol, this actually happened to me one time not that I like staring at boobs, or am attracted to girls...but this girl was wearing an incredibly low cut top (like those dresses wear the cleavage ends near the belly button) and I was trying to have a conversation with her but it felt really awkward because there was so much cleavage I new if I dropped my eyes for even for a second I'd be starring at boobs.

What Guys Said 11

• Look man and compliment her shirt. If she gets offended tell her she dresses like a whore. If she's chill ask her out she may want your attention.

• It's only the worst when you get caught looking lol.

• I hate thinking about how close her mouth is to my rooster.

• i had this happen when I went in to the bank yesterday. she leaned a little further out towards me on purpose. after I got my 2 seconds I decided to look up at the security cameras since I know some of the other people that were working

• No, it isn't and I don't. It's tough luck for them, or exactly what they wanted.

• in the end, who cares. It doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother her

• I don't care if I get caught looking, she should be flattered.

• life is a test, son. what I do is I stare at the boobies anyway because well why wouldn't I?

• Get laid a few times and this will be easier

• It's not a bad problem to have, as a guy.