What style of dresses would fit a petite girl size 0?

and where can I find these dresses at?

im looking for a type of dress I'd wear under my gown when I graduate.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my classmates went naked under her robe. Can't reccomend that. She told too many people and almost didn't get to participate.

What Guys Said 2

• link

In all srsns I doubt it matters unless you have to take it off.

• It doesn't matter what you wear under, they won't be seeing it anyway. I know that for my graduation, girls wore shortish white dresses (because they had white gowns)

• ya but were going to lunch after or something , and ill be with family. This question is also ' just in general " what would look good with my size

• its a rent robe , id have to return it before I leave

• We bought ours..are you sure it's not buyable?

What Girls Said 2

• These should work, I found these links on Forever21 :)

link

link

link

link

link

link

Sorry for bombarding you with links! Hopefully there is something in there you like. I would suggest a mid-length dress, not something too long since you kind of want it to be the same length or shorter than the grad gown they are going to make you wear.

Just wear a nice pair or heels or flats with the dress! Congratulations on graduating!

• Luckily, your figure will fit most dresses. I would go with a dress that hits just above the knee in a color that docent look to weird with the color of your gown. Halters are nice and I think a dress that becomes tight at the waist, then becomes looser at the hips would look nice too.