Do guys really prefer girls without makeup?

not even mascara, eyeliner or lip gloss..i read that guys prefer girls without but the girls they go after are those with makeup so this is strange

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we REALLY do. Don't be misled by guys staring at pictures in magazines, or staring at made-up women across the room..that's just being a spectator.

For real life, we don't want to wonder what you 'really' look like!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The natural female beauty will always be welcome. But because this is not common, properly applied make up does just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like it if women would wear less makeup and let their natural beauty shine though. Some just look GREAT without it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• One thing to consider is that a lot of men aren't very familiar with make-up. They might say that they prefer women without make-up, but not realize that many of these girls ARE wearing make-up (either a small amount, or even a lot...but she's really good at doing a "natural look").

I also think that one thing that some guys worry about is that they'll start dating a girl who looks really pretty with make-up, but when they get to the stage where they see her without make-up, she doesn't look nearly as good as they thought she did. So, really, what they want is a girl who looks really good without make-up, but a lot of women wouldn't meet their expectations without make-up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys prefer girls whose makeup appears as if they aren't wearing any

3|0
    0|0