On what side of the scale am I (looks)?

I'm 20 y/o.

I'm not sure what kind of guys to go for.. so I'll just start of by posting some pics of me so you can rate me.

link

If you need a scale for reference, you can compare me to this (scale with pics):

link

You might have seen these pics before, but it's a different kind of question lol :)

On a scale of one (low) to 10 (highest)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well considering when I clicked the link my impulsive reaction was "whoa", I'm actually a bit surprised by the other guys answers.

I'm generally pretty critical when people ask for the whole number rating thing, since I believe five is the average so in order to get better than a five she must be better looking than the average woman. Having said that, I feel like you're at least an eight, maybe even a nine. Given the answers below, you must have struck a cord with my personal preference.

I think the big obvious question will be whether you have the personality to go with the good looks, great figure, and strong sense of style. If you do, I say the sky is the limit. Hope that helps.

• haha I was quite surprised when I read this :P

I get rejected a lot, I guess I'm going for the wrong guys or something..

thanks for the answer :)

• link

He's cute.. but I like all kinds of guys really. It's more about personality, being independent and different than the rest..

• Yeah, like I said, guys like that- the kind of people that are vastly different from the rest of the group- often tend to have a very specific idea of what they want in a woman. I don't know you so I have no idea one way or the other, but it's possible that you might simply fail to stand out to these guys, so his interest is never raised to a level where he sees you as relationship material.

What Guys Said 7

• These scales are stupid.

I would say you look very pretty, with an air of intelligence and kindness. That said, I think the clothes you're wearing on the left suit you much better than the clothes on the right.

Also, for any relationship beyond a casual one, I would need to like your personality and intelligence too.

• I think your pretty you have nice hair,eyes, and smile and love the watch lol you have yourself some bling :D.

• As I said, you're really attractive, but that scale needs some serious rearranging LOL. No way some of those 8/9s are in the same category.

• Thanks shooter, lol okay the scale might be a bit off but how would I know :P haha

• That's really sweet hahaha :)

• Hehe, no prob. ;)

• You would fit as a 7 on that scale.

I'd say you are a 6 by my scale though.

• Hehe okay. Could you tell me why?

• First off I think that scale is slightly overrating the women in the pictures, some from each group would move down one or two points, particularly the women in the 3-6 range all need to move down. In addition I tend to prefer women with larger bust and hips, although I recognise that there are also many men who prefer women with your body type.

• Okay, that's clear to me, thanks ^^

• Scale one to 10? I'd give you one...

Nah in all seriousness I would put you at a strong 7/8, in what I look for in appearances personally.

• 10. You look perfect to me! Great body and something special about your face.

• hahaha aawh thank you ^^

• 8/10

What Girls Said 3

• Solid 7 maybe an 8. You have very simmetrical features and a lovely smile, attractive figure, kind eyes and good style. If you're getting turned down I doubt it's because of looks. Maybe you're shooting for the wrong guys?

• Might be shooting for the wrong guys yes. Haven't found out what the right kind of guy would be for me though, so I'll have to keep my eyes open I guess.

Thanks anyway :)

• This is so stupid. You're beautiful. Why do you need random strangers to tell you that?

• Because I get rejected a lot.. trying to figure out what the cause is lol :)

• Well it's obviously not because of the way you look. A lack of confidence? Maybe.

• Mm good one. Might as well work on that, thanks

• 6/7