If you had the choice to swap your partners looks for something "better", would you?

Nothing else would change. They wouldn't be pissed at you. It would be as if they've looked that way the whole time. would you do it?

I don't think I would. I'm already excited about our babies having some of his features like his eyes, nose, and freckles

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a partner, but if the guy I like and I were in a relationship I wouldn't swap his looks for something better. He is beautiful to me and I love his imperfections!

What Guys Said 7

• Lol Already fantasizing about soeone else and you aren't even in a LTR yet!

Tch Tch Tch!

• I would swap her face out for the same face she had 15 years ago :)

• Lol this is a dangerous question. Scientific studies have shown that people with "symetrical" faces (Are generally considered attractive or beautiful) are much more likely to leave their partner for someone they consider more beautiful. They tend to always subconsciously search for a more attractive partner. Example: Someone like Eric Benet could cheat on Halle Berry, despite how pretty she is. Or Brad Pitt cheating on Jennifer Aniston. It's almost in the DNA.

• No, it wouldn't be whom I fell in love with.

• Yes.

• Nope she is perfect the way she is

• I would make my girlfriend taller but I wouldn't change anything else.

What Girls Said 9

• I can't imagine any face I'd rather see than his. He wouldn't be the man I love, and that's about as attractive as anyone can get. His face symbolizes 'him' to me. I haven't the slightest desire for him to look any other way.

• I would take away my partner's body hair. He's half Arabic and well.. they grow lots and lots of hair everywhere.

I also don't like his nose size, but I think that it would balance it out if we had kids so I think I'd keep it (I have a very, very small nose and he has a very large nose).

• I wouldn't; I think my boyfriend is perfect.

• I probably used to be more finicky about these things when I first met my boyfriend but now honestly... no. And I'm not just saying that..

I adore every inch of his body. He's adorable. But so handsome. I think he's the better looking one in the relationship TBH... He's perfect in my eyes and I wouldn't want anything to be different.

• This is a very interesting question you ask. Many people have preferences but you don't always fall in love with a person that will have those features. For example Zac Efron has the most beautiful eyes in my opinion but if a brown eyed guy is who I love with then I wouldn't care. I couldn't imagine trying to change a person

• No

• No I fell in love with him just as he was

• Even though he is a pain in my butt sometimes I wouldnt

• I would.