How well do you catwalk? if the world was your stage.

If you were walking down the street and you saw the man/ (or JOB OPPORTUNITY) of your life and the only way to get his attention was to catwalk.

On one to 10. What's your score.

1 = The wind had more effect on him than you did.

10= The man literally stopped to look at you, and broke his neck trying to keep looking at you. Then followed you and this happened.

link

link

This LINK (above) is the reason why I really don't understand feminists when they say that Women are powerless and they need to become more like men in order to be acknowledged.

Ya right! not acknowledged...my ASS. Say that to the guy getting carried away in the ambulance because that of the girl who was...Just...Catwalking (In total innocence).
This is how some silly girls walk - link

Believe it or not I've seen many girls walk like this on the streets.

This is the feminine way to walk - link

this is how men walk - link

Here is the solution - link

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a natural sexy walk that a lot of people comment on.

So if I had to do a cat walk I am sure a 10

What Girls Said 6

• A 10, for dance we took a class on how to catwalk lol. Even before then I'd catwalk at school and so many people commented =)

• Quite frankly, I really don't notice how I walk. I only make the effort when the guy I'm interested in is in the vicinity. But guys still look whether I'm conscious of it or not ;D

• Your casualty count must be low since you don't see why walking is such a powerful weapon in girls seduction arsenal.

Have you seen the links?

• I live in Canada and here girls who have too much confidence are labeled whores/skanks/Easy, but it doesn't change the fact that these girls are surrounded, day and night, by horny dudes that beg for her attention. What I've noticed here is that 85% of girls here walk like men. Leaving a lot of space between each step and almost no hip movement. I'm just saying that 15% of girls get the attention of 80% of men.

You might believe that they aren't smart, on the contrary they have Street smart.

• Street smart is what these girls develop, learning how to catwalk on their own, dressing, make-up, fashion, etc... They get a degree in looking fantastic with little. It's hard for any man not to feel, the need to approach her. It starts with something as simple as walking. Most girls don't walk they push their weight away from the ground.

• I wasn't able to watch your link - some error. errrday I do the catwalk lol. I walk best in heels - and I prefer six inch heels - anything below just doesn't feel sexy/right. I know the power of a good walk - the way I strut my stuff - the way dem hips move left and right - and the way dem long hair flow in the wind. nothing is better than a show stopping walk. what I don't get is when girls ask me how do I walk in them! I think it should be a girls duty to pull this off haha. my walk is a 10 :P

• PixieDust, Take this girl for example. Her picture tells me she means business 24/7, I can quote 2 things that make me confirm that she's a natural born killer: Quote one "I walk best in heels - and I prefer six inch heels" and Quote 2 "I think it should be a girls duty to pull this off haha". These quote mean she's not only into business, She might also be Confident, which add to the kill count.

+ the way she describes hip movement is so precise that she must have a kill count over 200.

• Haha. Touche. I said I don't notice how I walk but doesn't mean I don't walk sexy. lol. I get my fair share of wolf whistles and men stopping me to talk to me and compliment me. Honest. Just sort of used to it so not thinking much about it.

Oh thanii, nice heels. I have small feet, size 4 1/2, so most comfortable highest heel I own is about 4-5inch. Makes a petite girl like me look like I have longer legs than I really have.

• @pixiedust ha ha I know what you mean :) I'm myself 5'1 and my shoe size is a 6. it's amazing what a great pair of shoes and posture can do for you. you literally own the place. people also treat one differently - if one walks lke a slob - keep on walking and stop blocking my view lol.

• That girl is just slowly walking down the street! If that's considered catwalking, I give myself a 10 lol

• lol a 10 I get compliments all the time for my body even when I'm regular walking.

• middle ground! but maybe less cause I walk weird.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys have stereotypes of girls they are attracted to. No amount of walking will get them to look twice if you're not their type. If you stand out from the crowd, you'll get their attention, but then it's 'meh' again. It's like browsing restaurants; the flashy ones get your attention first, but once you know it's not what you want, you forget it and keep looking.

:-/

• I can't catwalk in sneakers, I have to lend some high heels first before I'm able to walk and strut my stuff to get the world to notice me. :D

• LLOL It's supposed to be girls answering and guys commenting lol.

• Sure

• It worked. O.O omg!