How do celebs manage to look pretty with a broad forehead and all no bangs?

this is how a normal girl would look with a broad forehead-- link

this here,.. is a celeb

link

how? why?

i have a broad forehead.. but I look ugly when I pull them back.. :(

what do I do?

why do they look pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some celebrities wear their features with confidence and that alone is attractive. An assortment of different features make a women attractive.

My friend says she likes me because I have both male and female characteristics about my face. My less masculine features include my big lips, my large eyes, my high cheek bones and my smooth small nose. My masculine features are my jaw and my guybrows. You can see my picture on my profile.

It is the combination of features that make someone attractive. Wear what you have with confidence.

What Guys Said 2

• Broad forehead on a girl is one of the top turn on for me.

• Professional photographs, professional fashion stylists/tons of make-up and in jolie's case a lot of plastic surgery.

What Girls Said 3

• Because they have 10 stylists on every finger that make them look pretty ;)

• thats not fair...

does that mean I can't pull my hair back?

• Huh... "Incidentally" seems to be my word of the day. lol And Sorry for taking over your answer CrystalMinds. I'll leave it alone now.

• hehe... thank you toban :)

• you're beautiful, hollywood is a photoshopped lie. don't worry about it.

• Because Angelina Jolie is beautiful. Plus her hair looks sleek while the girl's hair in the link looks like it was just haphazardly thrown in a ponytail.

• forget d girl. but even I have sleek hair.. but I don't look good... :(