Do guys really care if a girl has long hair?

I am a girl with a butch style cut. It's not the Tank Girl buzz but it is above my collar. I get made fun of about it by my siblings a lot but I look better with short hair than with long hair. Will this affect my dating too?

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't. Pick the hair style that works for you then find a guy who likes it too. Hm, I made a rhyme. I personally like short hair. Granted, I also don't have a problem with short hair. If any guy is going to be so picky over a trivial thing like the length of your hair, he probably isn't the right guy for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Some do. I think lots of girls look really cute with short hair.

• I prefer longer hair, yes

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the guy. Some like short hair and some like long hair. The important thing is how you feel about your short hair. If you are comfortable with your short hair you will display confidence and all guys like a girl with confidence no matter how she styles her hair. If you are not fully comfortable with your short hair, remember if you can't grow it you can always get extensions. They are excepted and very popular these days.

• I hear loads of guys prefer long hair but I also know loads of guys love short hair so I don't think it should affect your dating. If you look better with short hair then it makes sense to keep it short.

• I think that girls with short hair often look edgier...saying that, I'm too afraid to cut mine...but you KNOW that yours looks nice on you, you said so yourself that you know it suits you better than long. If you can pull off that choppy, edgy, attitude-enriched look, the short hair will do you wonders!

Good luck =)