Do you think this guy was mad at me?

He was reading my answers that I wrote.

I told him to just check of the one's I got wrong and that he didn't have 2 read it out loud.

then he asked: so you don't want me 2 speak?

I nodded yes.

He was like: that's kind of rude then he started 2 smile and said but I like reading it 2 you.

I looked at him with a straight face.

My friend came in and told me she was going to go.

and I said wait one more minute.

All of a sudden he started 2 yell at her saying it was rude that she cut him off talking (he wasn't even talking when she came inside to talk 2 me) and then he pointed 2 the hall and said: get back out there. (I thought that was mean because he treated her like she was a pet.)

She left and he checked the last answer. He pushed the paper away from him and didn't look at me, he started to do something on his comp.

I grabbed the paper and was about 2 turn 2 leave.

Then he said: one of your answers was so close to the right answer but since you don't want me 2 speak I guess I won't help you.

I just said OK and left. When I was walking away I felt he was mad.

What do you think by reading this?

What Guys Said 1

• He was very emotional, maybe you should let him quietly, he might be a bit angry!

What Girls Said 0