Hair?

Girls, do you like long, short, or really short hair?

just got my hair cut short, with the top sticking up, like dane cook.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the messy look. A lot like the guy all the way on the right link

or

link

But different styles will look good on different people.

What Girls Said 8

• l love Dane's hair.

• Your haircut sounds really good for you. I prefer guys with shorter hair but not too short. But it mostly depends on the guy though.

I like this hairstyle a lot ...

link

• I like long hair like all the way down the back for guys lol but I also like the styles of the links that the anonymous user said.

• Well, "different" hair styles look "different" on "different" people.

• I like really short hair on guys.

• I personally like the hair long, but when it's long enought to put in a ponytail it's time for a shave.

• medium length.

• that's a really cute style that almost everyone can pull of

but I like all hair styles, depends on the match with the guy's facial features

What Guys Said 1

• Oh my god, you are going to look like a fool. First off, never dress or get a haircut to particularly impress women. You ask your barber (or stylist) what haircut he thinks you should have for your face. Did Zac Efron get his haircut because a ton of girls said he should look like Hanson? No. So neither should you. Sorry ladies but if a dipsh*t was stupid enough to have a trendy haircut like that or this lazy "not trying" style, I would totally own them in any negotiation we have because I'll know he's either whipped or not paying attention but either way a pussy. Second off, NEVER let your girlfriend or women dress you or pick out your suits. I am sure she can make you look great for the red carpet but for work, again, you are going to look like a fool. Never look better than your boss, ever. You should wear clothes that complement your boss, that make him look good. Ask your tailor what you should get given the circumstances. Always go to a tailor, never buy off the rack. You need to wear the the suit not have the suit wear you. Unfortunately too often is the latter happening and I can see it. Don't get stupid trendy flat end shoes. They look stupid and unprofessional. You get regular looking dress shoes with a polish. Honestly dress clothes haven't changed much in a hundred years except by going a bit more casual. So if you want to look like someone off the red carpet who's girlfriend dressed him, by all means. But if you want to look like a sauve professional who is in charge, take my advice.