Jealous third parties..

i have a bf, and I've come to find that guys that like me talk a lot of sh*t about my bf.. to me.

i was wondering if other girls deal with this, but my main question is to the guys - do girls that like you talk sh*t about your girlfriend to you, while being nice to her to her face?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol most deff. well first I truly thot this girl to be a friend, I had known here for a year b4 I met my gf. only she didn't realli talk much wen my girlfriend came around. wen ever she leave the room or go do her own thing my friend would always be like y are you with her, you can do so much better blah blah blah. started name off all these 'flaws" in my gf. the only thing I said to tht was thts what seperates her from the rest. then girlfriend left for a wk (mother issues) thts wen my friend tried to make a move on me. see my prolem is 75% of my friends are female its always been tht way. and I kno sum are attracted to me and its always the same ones tht have sumthin to say. I pay zero attention to it.

What Guys Said 2

• if a guy talks bad about your clothes or your car or something like that, he's disrespecting your choices and your style. its no different when he talks bad about your boyfriend. if he respected you he wouldn't talk bad about something you chose. so it might be fueled by jealousy but its a dead giveaway that he doesn't care much about you either.

• yes,...they actually do.. I had a co-worker that I would tell things about my relationship. Like cool nice things I did for her..and my coworker seemed like she was a bit jealous and whenever we'd have an arguement and I'd be upset..my coworker would kind of make it seem like it was a bigger deal than what it was.. saying things like "you don't need that".." you deserve to be treated better"..blah blah blah..

but girls are guilty ..

What Girls Said 1

• yeah girls only talk sh*t when there jealous.

but my boyfriend is known and like everyone likes him so I haven't gotten that yet.

but mainly there just jealous