I am a skater and I like this punk chick and I was wondering what all we would have in common?

also I have only known her a few days.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since you have only known here a few day, you need to get to know her. The only way to know if you have anything in common at all is to get to know eachother. You may find that you don't have much in common but the things you do are great. You just need to take some time and get to know each other to answer that question.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No one can be sure what she enjoys to do unless you talk to her. Maybe even ask some people who know her a little and find out some stuff, but don't be all creepin' lol. I don't skate but so far I'd say skater boys have it easier than other guys.

• Cliques are just window dressing, they really don't have much to do with who a person is.

The only way you will know what you have in common is to strike up a conversation.