True or false? 2 questions

1. An ugly (not fat) guy will never have a girlfriend because girls only care about looks with the exception that if he is rich , they will go out with him only to cheat on him with a good looking guy, because again, girls only care about looks.

2. An ugly girl will find an average looking guy to become her boyfriend because guys have preferences unlike girls who only want the guy that all girls want (aka Ryan Gosling looking guy) because lets face it, girls only care about looks .

• 1. True 2. True
  • 1. True 2. True
  • 1.True 2. True
  • 1.True 2. True
  • 1.True 2. True

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are ugly girls are put off but will still be willing to give you a chance however you will need something else to attract their attention (like creativity, talent, sense of humour) you have that because you wrote this question (which was creative).

After attracting their attention you will then have to have a personality they want to be with.

You lose because of that, and ONLY because of that. People like to be with those who have positive outlooks, such a desire is universal.

Work on your talents and on seeing the positive side of life - when you have that going on you will get plenty of action, looks aren't important ;)

• and actually even those with bad personalities, looks, no talent and negative outlooks still get to find a partner.. they find other ones just like themselves :)

And just so you know I am being tongue-in-cheek, what I say is true but not meant to be insulting, only joking :)

• Don't worry about it. Sh*t will happen to all of us and if you keep at it everything will come good in the end. We can never know what may be just around the corner. Not all girls look at the whole package so you may have come across some bad ones that just want a hot guy but genuinely they are not in the majority and the right girl will come along :)

• ill see what happens , but I'm not too optimistic anymore

What Girls Said 3

• It's more about having confidence.. If you don't love yourself, how do you expect other people to?

stop objectifying girls, think of them as people, humans, who have brains and personalities etcetc.. not "girls"

• im identifying them by thier gender . How is that offensive ?

• You're already anon lol, may as well say it.

• Both of this is false.

• This is all bogus.

And by the way, being ugly on the inside is way worse than being ugly on the outside.

• well I'm ugly on the outside and I've never had a girl talk to me

• Try being ugly then see how it is

• Yeah yeah.

What Guys Said 4

• I guarantee you that the "I will never win" attitude you have puts girls off much more than your looks.

• Girls and guys are both attracted primarily by the other persons appearance. However both ugly men and women can get partners, they just have to realize they are only likely to get a partner who is unattractive too.

• so you assume I go after models ?

• Being shy isn't likely to cause this, unless you are so shy that you never even put yourself out there. It might be worth trying to find a therapist who specializes in helping people with social problems. Its unlikely that you are that hideous to stop any women finding you attractive, unless you have been in an accident or have serious deformities. How many women have you tried chatting up to the point they had to reject you? (went for number/date/kiss and they said no)

• went for number ? a lot . kiss none . never dated . They usually blow me off in the beggining either by rejecting me or just ignoring me until I can't come up with more convo and I just leave

• Women? Shallow? NOO!

Pfft,most are shallow in this sh*tty society. Women and men. It's disgusting.

• all hollywood brother

• im still surprised why people still hire him .

• Sean Connery? Or Michael Bay?

I assume Michael Bay, and probably cause his movies sell well cause people in this world are f***ing retarded.

• Seriously bro? Come on. ... Seriously? Like, really?