Is looking exotic a good thing?

Men, do you find a lot of exotic women attractive? I been told I looked exotic many times. I have big lips, big hazel eyes, dark hair and tan skin

Nobody has ever guessed what my nationality is. I'm albanian, but got so many things. Italian, Hispanic, middle eastern (lebanesse, Indian and others) Well not black or Asian, but almost everything else. I don't know if it's a good thing or not

Most Helpful Girl

• It means beautiful in a not common way, as if you are a foreign beauty. Exotic is different per country. In a lot of countries Europeans are considered Exotic but while in Europe, Canada, and the US they are usually not considered exotic. If you went to Albania then you might not be considered exotic. It basically is a combination of foreign and beautiful so yes its a good thing!

What Guys Said 5

• Hell yeah its good...that is all.lol

• Yeah- It's all about exotic looking ladies!

• Yeah. Sure. Looking exotic is horrible, completely unattractive.

Fishing for compliments isn't cute.

• Hey, si je! naturally exotic is used as a term to describe something which is definitely different but in a good and special way. There is the other side of different which is usually described by the terms weird, freak and all that, describing something different, yet unattractive. Either way in your case your more than fine. I am albanian myself and have no idea whether we have a certain and specific look or not, but who cares!

• Hahaha really? Well my mine looks polish (she's blond and green eyes), but she looks white. My dad is darker but he looks albanian. My brother looks albanian. When I tell Albanians I'm albanian they're surprised. Lol maybe I'm adopted :p

• Europeans don't really look any different from each other so it's hard to tell unless you actually live in Europe. It's a good thing to look exotic but that doesn't necessarily mean it's NOT a bad thing either. Every guy will be attracted to different types of women..so it just depends on the guy you're trying to attract

What Girls Said 6

• Why wouldn't it be? Be proud of how you look! I bet some girls would kill for big hazel eyes, how many women go to the tanning salon to get a nice tan that you get naturally?

Be proud :)

• Yeah it's a good thing. People don't say exotic in a negative way. It means unique and attractive.

• If you like attention then no

• I've yet to meet a guy who doesn't like exotic looking girls.

• exotic can be attractive yes.

• Its good.the exotic look is in now