Girls confuse me, some look at me, and some don't?

I noticed that when Igo out to a mall or something, girls are only willing to giggle at me, when they're with their friends.

The others will look at me for a couple of seconds, I'm sure some of those find me cute.

People call me cute, I have girls looking at me, yet I don't believe I'm cute.

QUESTION: Girls, do yousometimes look away or ignore cute guys and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• you have to do the flirting too, or they won't know you are interested.

What Girls Said 3

• yes and no its called the three second rule as a female in all of three seconds we can look you up and down determine if you are datable and if we feel like you are our type. if we glance at you then glance away and glance at you again we just might like you and hope that you will speak other times we just might be repalsed

• When I was single, I would really ignore someone who I thought was cute because I am a shy, quiet person. I would worry myself whether or not they thought I was attractive enough to be looking at them in that way. I am sure you are a nice looking young man, so don't worry about it.

• Sometimes if they are looking right at me I feel a little nervous and tend to look away.

What Guys Said 0