A guy with a girlfriend is always eyeing me.. What do I do?

He's always posting on Facebook all about his love, the girl of his dreams, bla bla. But then he sees me at school and he stares at me like I'm a piece of meat.. I don't mind, he's attractive, but he has a serious girlfriend.

When I see him, should I just ignore him looking at me? Look at him back? Why is is staring at me when he's in a happy relationship with another really pretty girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• People can look at others when they're in a relationship. He might just be checking you out, doesn't mean he's ready to ditch his girlfriend and propose to you.

• Well he isn't just looking. He stares at me extensively. It's not like I'm creeped out or anything I mean he's attractve, its just weird. He's been doing it all year.

• Yeah, some guys just don't have a very good sense of themselves when it comes to staring like a crazy person.

What Guys Said 6

• Have you never thought a guy was attractive while still in a relationship?

When we get into a relationship, it doesn't mean we all of a sudden become blind to other people. I might be so in love with my GF, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to notice and admire an attractive girl when she crosses my path.

• Honestly as it seems to make you uncomfortable, tell him please do look at me it makes me uncomfortable..

• If he;s simply eyeing you, then imo he's doing nothing wrong. Only if he makes any type of advance on you do you need to be "worried".

• You're pretty attractive and guys tend to look at attractive girls with or without a girlfriend. Doesn't mean he doesn't still love his gf.

• You should ignore him helpa, and you know the reason why

• Does this mean your interested?

What Girls Said 5

• Ignore.

• Uhm...nothing?! Let him stare...

• i encountered this before a couple of times, best to ignore him. attached = hands off

• I wouldn't like it. Staring is interest and if he's not single then he shouldn't do it. Period.

• Just because he's in a happy relationship doesn't mean he isn't going to stare at you if he finds you attractive.

• He doesn't just stare, he eyes me up and down. I'd like it if he were single but I know that when I'm in a happy relationship and I really love someone I don't even look at others at all. Its bothersome, especially when earlier that day he was basically eye raping me, he posts on fb all about how amazing his girlfriend is, I feel bad for her.