Girls what is your impression on Men's body hair on armpits,chest,legs,back and facial hair?

Please suggest on my appearance on the facial hair I have to keep and the hair style long or short and most importantly body hair..I don't know if I have nominal body hair that is why I have posted my pica's.. You can very well go ahead and see and suggest on that...

Most Helpful Girl

• Your facial hair is alright and so is you hair it looks good long. You do kinda have a lot of body hair ( it could be worse) but a lot of other guys do to.

• Your hair not you hair sorry typo

• "you would also look nice if you shaved the hair on the side of you face" which hair on the side of my face.. I did not have any hair on the side of my face.. in the foto's.. which hair did you mean..??

• The only facial hair I have in the foto is french beard which is below my mouth and moustache.. and no side hair I have in face...?? and shall I go for short summer or military NCC hair sut or long ..?? and you have not told me if my face looks good in foto with beard or without beard foto...??

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0