How important is a girl height for a guy?

like, guys pay a lot of attention on facial features and body shape...

and what about height? is that very important or not at all? supposing the girl has a normal height (eg. she is neither a giant nor a mid

Most Helpful Guy

• height isn't really important. Anywhere from 5' to 5'8" works for me

What Guys Said 7

• Assuming the girl is normal height and not on either extremes - it's not that important to most guys imo.

That's not to say that guys don't have a preference regarding taller/shorter women, but for the most part as long as the guy fancies the girl height isn't that big of a deal.

• She has to be at least 6'

• It's not very important, but a girl that is 5'9'' or so would be perfect for me. Anything taller than 5'5'' would be okay though.

• Doesn't matter, but I wouldn't bother talking to a girl taller than me because they don't like guys shorter than them...

• Honestly, it's a little important in deciding who to approach.

There are a lot of pretty girls out there, so I often you end up with some arbitrary filters about which ones to focus on.

Height is a simple filter. I'm a taller gentlemen, so I tend to pay more attention to taller girls.

That does not mean it's impossible for a short girl to get my attention, particularly if she's both pretty and has a great personality. Just means there's more inertia. I don't think I'd ever reject a girl based on height alone, but I'd probably be more hesitant to approach if she wasn't in my ideal height range.

• In my area there is a preference for tall girls, although it's hardly the main thing guys look for. Average height girls will do just fine as well. Short girls are a no-no for a lot of guys here, but some don't mind.

• where do you live?

• I live in the heart of Europe. Of course, not all Europe is the same, what's ideal in some parts of it, may not be ideal in others.

• heart of Europe... where? hungria? czeh?

• I prefer girls to be 5'7'' - 5'10'' but it's not a big deal, other things are more important.

What Girls Said 0