Guys what's the best height for a girl?

And weight just to add a little extra:)

any good height/weight combinations?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• RULE #1: Answers will vary wildly guy to guy. (You may even want to write that rule down.)

So, don't read answers on here and think to yourself "I need to be such-'n'-such height and such-'n'-such weight" because each answer only reveals one person's opinions which may vary from what the majority of guys will say. I mean, my answer alone will probably get a dozen 'down' arrows.

Me being 5'10", I think a good height for a woman is 5'8" to 6'0". A good weight may be 125 lbs. (for 5'8") to 140 lbs. (for 6'0"). (I tend to favor gals who are towards the lighter side of the "healthy BMI" range.)

Does that mean that had Natalie Portman (who is 5'3") approached me on the street five years ago for a date then she would've been turned down? Of course not! So I am totally open to dating women who are outside of the height range. Let's just say that a gal isn't hurt by being outside the range, but if she is in the range it does help her cause.

• I'm 5'7. I don't mind taller girls but generally prefer shorter ones (inferiority complex). I like girls down to about 5'0-5'2. Never dated or really met anyone shorter than that, that I was into

• I like anywhere from below my height but preferably from 5'10 and below. USually towards the shorter end of it

• I forgot to add weight. I don't care in the slightest what digit her BMI is. BMI states I'm on the upper end of overweight yet I don't have an ounce of fat. I basically just like girls who carry their weight whatever her weight is

• This question has been asked many times. It all depends on the height of the guy. So you will get answers of 100 types.

• Honestly, anything from 5 foot 2 to 6 foot 2 is alright for me.

As for weight, I like a woman to have an average body. Not too skinny, not obese, not muscular, but just in decent shape with some meat on her bones.

• I like between 5'7" and 6'1", and I'm okay if she's in the mid hundreds.

• 5'1'', its really awesome when she's 5'1'' AND the girl of your dreams! Best combination :p weight doesn't matter

• 5'6"-5'9". I'm 5'11".

• 5'7'' to 5'10''. I'm too tall to be dating a short girl and I'm mostly attracted to tallish girls anyhow.

• I prefer between 5'1 and 5'5

• 5'8'' or 5'9''.

• Damn it. I'm tired of this question on female height. Every freaken day. Honestly WE DON'T CARE about such arbitrary things. Height is so down the ladder for us guys it's not even remotely funny. You might get 50 answers and I tell you now that if it's not 50/50 (short and tall) it will damn near be there. If a girl is hot she is hot tall, short or average. We are way more interested in body shape and feminine proportions. You can go to link website and you'll find many attractive women in any of the combinations.

Rant was necessary. Apologies for any indignation. As you were :)

• Sorry :) I fully appreciate your rant, I was just curious:)

• No need to apologize. Curiosity is ALWAYS a good thing. I've been on GAG too much in the past month or so...

What Girls Said 0