Do teenage boys like classy girls. If not what do they look for in a girl besides sex?

Slutty or classy? I'm In high school what do teenage guys like

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll assume you are a senior since your age is reported as 18.

Its different for everyone I think. I hate the slut-look. A slutty woman on my arm demeans my own image and I have too much pride. That doesn't mean I would be mean to them; indeed I talk to people from all walks and styles of life - but its something I find unattractive.

Classy all the way. High class. The higher, the better. That means speaking textbook English instead of local vernacular and slang, good posture, doesn't watch those "make me dumber" shows on TV, etc... not just clothes. Still attractive, of course.

What Guys Said 2

• ok let's get the general stuff out of the way. All guys that find you attractive will want to have sex. This is a given 100% of the time.

Now, whether they are good guys or not depends on their upbringing and life experiences.

If you dress/act slutty, you will attract primarily the guys who just want sex. If you dress classy, you have a better chance of attracting the guys who also want sex but will also want to love you genuinely.

• Me, along with every other teenage guy, would love to engage in sexual intercourse with a girl.I don't like classy girls or slutty girls. I prefer girls in between. I like any girl that will have sex with me.

What Girls Said 2

• They want you to be yourself and not somebody that changes to get people to like her. Generally, If a guy wants just a f*** he likes sluts, if he is looking for a relationship he wants a classy lady.

• SLUTTY!

99% of BOYS want one thing honey..