Do I look slutty for some people because I like to wear sexy clothes?

I am from the Caribbean, you know how it is down there. Okay! I love skinny jeans, fluffy shirt as long its pretty, sexy panties, high heels flat sneakers with jeans and shirt, high heels, sexy dress and short, short skirt, everything has to look nice for me and tight on me. and the way I dance is kind sexual that how they describe it to me in the northern on US. but I always keep my balance and it depends of where I am going to match the clothes with the occasion it just like people look at me some way. Mostly Girls anyway, I don't know for guys. What wrong with my style, do I look slutty?

one little advice.in the caribbean mostly jamaica or domican republic, see a person dancing sexy with you, thatdoesn't mean they want sex, if you get horney you better leave. little stories: I had an ex, anyways we went in a party, he was with dancing with a Girl and she tought that he broke up with me she was all over him till the end, me I just don't care, at the end she thought she got him, and his answer was wait what I don't know you I met at a party didn't you see my GF. Uhhh! so whatch out

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the same has you.

To some you might, but who really cares?

You have the figure, and you won't have it forever.

So why not show it off?

If you feel this way you can sometimes mix your style up with long dresses that leave some to the imagination, that are still figure flattering.

I do this, and I feel like a princess.

What Guys Said 2

• Well your clothes really do say a lot, even though it's not good to judge a book by its cover. You probably do look that way, but what's important is that you know how you really are.

• it depends of the ocasion,

But I always keep a balance, like if I show my legs I cover the top, and I means short but my butt is not out, its just short , I show a bit of the top and less leg or all cover, on tight and on fluffy, it just weird I have a curve beautifull body I exploit it.

• That's good, you're comfortable and proud of your body, nothing wrong with that.

• It just depends

• thx!

• OK, at this point you've lost me, and I could care less

• wait, I thought we moved on. let just foget it.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think there is anything wrong with your style. I always wear tight tops and tight jeans too. I think they look best on my body type since I am thin and have no fat. I like to dance sexy too, its just more fun that way.

• thank you,this is the way I feel of my body, loose clothes, no style wasn't made for me.

• Well if I saw a sexily dressed girl, who looks sexy, dancing sexy at a club, I'd assume she was looking fo sex.

• really? when I go in a club I do not go along depends on how or what I wear, and I do not dance with stranger, I talk to stranger not dance with em, I only dance with people I know, and do not touch me with out my permission and you still have to touch me with respect, so! my clothes does not describe my charactere, and I am not too much a party girl, I adore my body, that's why I dress like that.

• You could come across slutty if you're wearing tight, little clothing in a setting that doesn't require such risqué attire.

• But I always keep a balance, like if I show my legs I cover the top, and I means short but my butt is not out, its just short , I show a bit of the top and less leg or all cover, on tight and on fluffy, it just weird I have a curve beautifull body I exploit it.