Girls do you think guys that dress really cool or awesome style or trying to hard?

Does it make them a try hard or attention seekers. Is it sometimes a turn off when everyday he dress awesome not like a suit but really cool style that differ from everybody else. And does a keychain makes things cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it never occurs to me that stylish guys are "trying too hard". If that were true, ALL women would be trying too hard, haha!

It's great to have a good sense of style... but if I notice he doesn't want to walk for fearing of scuffing his shoes or doesn't want to sit on a bench in a park for fear of wrinkling his clothes or getting dirty, THEN I'd be turned off. I don't really like metrosexual guys, it's too much for my taste.

Keychain? I'm confused, haha!

What Girls Said 2

• When I see a well dressed man I think "this guy clearly puts effort in to his appearance and it will likely carry on through in to other things as well."

I love it :) I dress nice, I want a man who does as well.

• I see it as individualism and that is something I personally appreciate.

What Guys Said 3

• being stylish is cool, chicks like guys who have style, good style, you just need to be careful you don't appear gay or metro.

that can be deadly.

• Being fashionable can't hurt.

• I think it's important that one feel good about

oneself, if clothing does that, why not? :3