Do guys like girls who aren't extremely fit?

Of late I've been in the process of recovering from an eating disorder. Before recovery, I looked very fit and healthy (although I really wasnt); I was slender, all toned muscle and bone. You could see the slight muscle outlined on my arms. I thought I looked pretty good. But because I'm recovering for the Disorder I'm eating more, so of course I've put on a few pounds. I'm not fat now, but my body definitely is a little softer then it was. My legs are still pretty lean, and I have more padding around my ass and chest, and yeah whatever, I know guys ilke that, but now my arms aren't as toned, and neither is my stomach. Anyway, I guess I'm asking, do guys care if a girls isn't really toned or muscularly lean? Do they still find a bit of padding attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it depends upon the guy, but I find women with a little extra weight extremely attractive. But sexiness is all about how you carry yourself, no matter what weight you are. Keep in mind that eating disorders are based in the mind, and as such your view of your own body image may be a bit skewed by the disorder itself. If you have any guy friends who you are close to, you might talk to them about this and ask their opinions.

Carry your head high for being strong enough to go through recovery! Congratulations and good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• absolutely, ofcourse, and never think otherwise,x

• most guys prefer a bit of softness in their women...so you shouldn't have a problem attracting guys. :)

• My main stipulation is that she is smaller than I am...and I'm a burly guy so that isn't a hard requirement to meet. :)

• Girls are supposed to be soft

• You're not going to have a problem getting a guy. A lot of girls with many different body types have boyfriends/husbands. I personally like various body types myself.

What Girls Said 3

• Most women aren't fit or in shape, so yes, a lot of guys like the out of shape look or don't mind it.

• Sweetie, just do some google searches and read what most guys have to say about Kate Upton. They *love* her softer figure and her curves and find her far more attractive than the stick thin models she's up against.

• Yeah most men won't hold that against you, but on the off chance they don't, find me ;P