Is my height going to be that much of a turn off

I'm 5'10, and have broad shoulders and I've felt that being my height has put off quite a few girls who all want a guy 6'+ Even though I'm taller than most other girls

I'm a 20 year old medical student, and am reasonable funny (working in my favour) but I do feel that, my height will really work against me

Thanks for the opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• the height is not even short to me. if you are over 5"8 you are fine really. I'm 5"2 so to me 5"10 is tall :P most guys I dated were 5"8-5"9

What Girls Said 6

• 5'10 is fine, nothing to worry about there. Broad shoulders are a plus.

• No. 5'10 Is good. I'm only 5'2

• Height is really just a preference rather than a deal breaker for most girls. A really tall guy is a plus, but 5'10 wouldn't be a deal breaker obviously, unless the girl is really tall or something.

• That's a perfectly average height for a guy. Most women are several inches shorter than you, so that's perfect.

In my opinion, I wouldn't to have to wear stilts for me to kiss my guy, so your height is perfect.

• 5'10" is the tallest height for a guy I would like. Anything over that is too tall. I'm 5'5".

• No, that's a great height, not a turn off at all. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 6

• My opinion is that at 5'10 your height is neither a plus or a minus, at least in North America. You are comfortably taller then most women but under 6'. It won't hold you back it just isn't winning bonus points.

• I guess this height insecurity will soon shift to guys under 6 and half foot and they'll start complaining that "I'm only 6'5". Am I short, because girls seem to want only guys near 7 foot tall?"

And for your question, yeah you will look like a Lilliput in that height. Serious turn off.

• 5 10 and complaining? Go away.

• 5'10 is fine in general. However if you are going for the best looking women they have many options and may well be in a position where they can demand a guy 6ft+ tall, along with everything else they might want.

• lol no. 5'10 is a fine height

• How is it you are smart enough to be in Med school and then ask a question like this?